New shop on Tower Bridge Road

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Friday 16 January 2015 11.07am
I noticed a nice looking new shop on Tower Bridge Road, called Cold Mountain Kit. They sell hiking gear. Looks very nice and immediately improves the way that bit of TBR looks.

Related news & features

Friday 16 January 2015 11.15am
I noticed that shop on Wednesday, not the sort of shop I thought I would every see in Tower Bridge Road, but maybe the beginning of some interesting shops for a change.
Friday 16 January 2015 2.22pm
Is it open now? Passed by it last week on my way to work in the morning.

With this and Machine, the road shop frontage is slowly improving.
Friday 16 January 2015 3.30pm
Interesting, I will definitely take a look.

Quite how a small outlet in that field can compete with internet prices I don't know, I wish it all the best of course.
Saturday 17 January 2015 6.54pm
boroughonian wrote:
Quite how a small outlet in that field can compete with internet prices I don't know, I wish it all the best of course.

On their website I noticed
'We would always encourage our customers to come in and see us to have their footwear fitted properly'
so maybe they'll have enough people keen to go in person. Hope so.
Sunday 18 January 2015 12.01am
beetroot wrote:
boroughonian wrote:

On their website I noticed
'We would always encourage our customers to come in and see us to have their footwear fitted properly'
so maybe they'll have enough people keen to go in person. Hope so.

Ahh just looked at their site, it looks like it sells the type of stuff you might want to have a good look at before you bought it, seeing as one's life might be dependant on it :)
Tuesday 20 January 2015 7.58pm
The area by Machine where the cars are parked is being developed by the council to make it car-free and more appealing, with a few benches and trees etc. I think this will really help the area. Machine was really busy on Saturday and was great to see locals supporting the lovely couple who run this shop.
Saturday 24 January 2015 6.38pm
Awful news about Cold Mountain Kit being burgled after being in the area such a short space of time. Hope they catch whoever did it.
Monday 26 January 2015 10.40am
Awful news for such a lovely shop, really feel for them. Small business opens - great diversity for the area and they get burgled within two weeks. Poor poor them. I hope they had insurance. You can change the area, but not the people.
Monday 26 January 2015 11.50am
koykat wrote:
You can change the area, but not the people

Are all people from Bermondsey scumbags then, Koykat?
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: