Injured Ginger cat Trinity Church Square

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 21 January 2015 2.25pm
Today around 2pm myself and two others came across a beautiful ginger cat with white paws who had been hit by a car - one of the others saw this happen. This was at the junction of Brockham Street and Harper Road on the edge of Trinity Church Square. He's obviously someones pet, he was in a bad way, bleeding and possibly with some internal injuries.

We lifted him from the road and tried to keep him with us, but he was scared and hurt. He ran off through the fence at the back of the mosque as we were ringing the RSPCA and Andrew Kirby. I knocked on some doors and put some notes through the nearest houses. If this is your cat or you know anyone with a cat please look for him, he really needs to get to a vet. Sorry we couldnt do more for him.
Wednesday 21 January 2015 2.31pm
.. How very kind of you ! Poor little thing !
Wednesday 21 January 2015 5.07pm
LilaSE1 wrote:
Today around 2pm myself and two others came across a beautiful ginger cat with white paws who had been hit by a car - one of the others saw this happen. This was at the junction of Brockham Street and Harper Road on the edge of Trinity Church Square. He's obviously someones pet, he was in a bad way, bleeding and possibly with some internal injuries.
We lifted him from the road and tried to keep him with us, but he was scared and hurt. He ran off through the fence at the back of the mosque as we were ringing the RSPCA and Andrew Kirby. I knocked on some doors and put some notes through the nearest houses. If this is your cat or you know anyone with a cat please look for him, he really needs to get to a vet. Sorry we couldnt do more for him.

He's my neighbour Eleni's cat Brinkley - many, many thanks for your kindness and concern.

Brinkley was a stray that Eleni took in, and still has a habit of wandering. She found him lying injured in the back garden this afternoon - called Blue Cross and he was picked up by a Blue Cross ambulance a short while ago. LilaSE1, if you want to speak to Eleni you can phone her on 02074035860.
Wednesday 21 January 2015 5.35pm
Oh thank god. He was in such a terrible state.I'm so pleased he got home and she found him.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: