Stolen Christiania trike

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Monday 26 January 2015 1.45pm
Please help! I have just literally lost my Christiania trike in the early hours of the morning between 3h30 am and 5am it was parked outside my flat and frame locked it must have been taken by a Van or something similar and by at least 2 people as it's very heavy to carry, I am devastated as I was very attached to it and use it for my work and travelling around with it, it has a long black box and black framed, if anyone has seen it advertised anywhere please give me a shout on 07948531240.

Thanks a lot I really appreciate it
Tuesday 27 January 2015 11.07am
Do you have a photo of it?
Tuesday 27 January 2015 8.58pm
graham wrote:
Do you have a photo of it?

Yes I have but I'm not sure how to upload photos on here
Tuesday 27 January 2015 9.43pm
If you have a Flickr account, upload the photo and copy the image URL. Then create a new post in this thread and click the 5th button from the left (the one with the mountains and sun), paste in the URL. Job done. I would be willing to host the image for you - PM me if that works and I will give you my mobile number - you can txt me the image, I will do the rest.
Tuesday 27 January 2015 10.39pm
A bit big but...
Tuesday 27 January 2015 10.40pm
...and another.
Tuesday 27 January 2015 10.51pm
Boss St Bloke wrote:
If you have a Flickr account, upload the photo and copy the image URL. Then create a new post in this thread and click the 5th button from the left (the one with the mountains and sun), paste in the URL. Job done. I would be willing to host the image for you - PM me if that works and I will give you my mobile number - you can txt me the image, I will do the rest.

I have uploaded the photos on Flickr let's hope it will be seen by many people so they'll be able to spot it, Thanks Boss St Bloke and Thanks Peter Davies for the upload.
Thursday 29 January 2015 9.17am
Wow!
Trying to fence that will be a challenge!
It's massive!
Thursday 29 January 2015 9.23am
I've tweeted with a photo, If I hear anything, I'll call you.
Thursday 29 January 2015 10.23am
Did it have a small, black plastic seat style thing in the front? Plywood type walls?

If so I'm 100% certain I spotted it (or one identical) in Marshalsea Road at about 6pm last night.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: