Excellent Plumber/Boiler Man

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 2 February 2015 9.36am
I would like to recommend my plumber & boiler man Garry.
I have used him over the past couple of years & have received a great service each time. He is a very polite, punctual & competent man. Garry has been brilliant in completing quite a few plumbing issue's & also helped me over Christmas when my boiler decided to pack up but Garry arrived & got it up & running for me.
High recommended!!!
Garry Johnson
Monday 2 February 2015 1.59pm
Spam - as 'Liz' only contribution to SE1 is to pimp Garry Johnson
Monday 2 February 2015 5.30pm
mojonojo wrote:
Spam - as 'Liz' only contribution to SE1 is to pimp Garry Johnson

mojonojo, whatever you suspect of Lisa's motives, she is at least correct in her assessment of Garry Johnson. In my experience as a recent customer, I can also highly recommend him as being prompt, competent, reasonably priced (currently no VAT), polite, and local.
Monday 2 February 2015 8.15pm
Jane - for thread balance, mojonojo may have a point.

Lisa has been highly recommending Garry on another forum - see here.

I am sure Garry is a very brilliant plumber - "Lisa" certainly thinks so.
Tuesday 3 February 2015 5.05pm
Boss St Bloke wrote:
Jane - for thread balance, mojonojo may have a point.
Lisa has been highly recommending Garry on another forum - see here.

I am sure Garry is a very brilliant plumber - "Lisa" certainly thinks so.

Blimey, see what you mean. I was unaware that "Lisa's" enthusiasm extended to hero worship. Point taken. 'She' needs to cool it.
Monday 2 March 2015 3.28pm
Well, I can highly recommend Garry. I got his number from Steve Bryant, who is recommended on some threads here, as Steve is out of action at the moment.

Garry has been today and has sorted out a few legacy issues caused by a complete bodge job on our new bathroom (don't ask!) which was installed by someone else. Garry has rectified all the issues and his price was lower than what he had estimated - a real first in my experience of tradesmen so far! He tidied up after himself and gave me a tour of what he'd done. Highly recommended. 07882 642 799 is his number.

No affiliation etc.
Thursday 7 May 2015 9.01am
Just to clarify the reason I have left posts about my plumber is because he is extremely good at his good & has never ripped me off, which so many people seem to experience including myself in the past.
I thought I was being helpful & people would appreciate this information but instead i'm accussed of 'pimp' & 'hero worship' Well if that's what you call it then i'm guilty as Garry has helped me out on many occasions over the past couple of years, never over charged me & always been professional & polite so the least I can do in return is pass on his number to people who need a good plumber.
Thursday 7 May 2015 10.00am
Hello Lisa,

Just read your post with regards to Garry. If I had seen your posts earlier I would have put in my tuppence worth sooner).

Like you I am a very happy customer of his (and agree with what you have said about him). He serviced my (old) boiler for the past 3 years, and has just installed a new one for me (the old finally bit the dust after several years of service)

Garry has also carried out other plumbing work for me, which I am highly satisfied with.

If anyone is looking for a plumber/gas engineer you won't go wrong by getting Garry to do the work.

Regards
Alex.
Friday 8 May 2015 7.34am
as advised on other post ...
http://www.yell.com/biz/k-and-t-plumbing-and-heating-dagenham-7604434/
they will travel!
Monday 21 September 2015 11.21pm
I read the posts here, and in other threads, and finally decided to get Garry to fix issue with valves of the pipes in my flat, can say very satisfied, prompt analysis and issue resolved as soon as parts arrived.

Again, no connection, etc. Would recommend definitely.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: