Angelo the electrician

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Thursday 5 February 2015 2.57pm
Hi all

I'm not sure if I should have used an old thread, if so apologies.

Just wanted to give another thumbs up to Angelo the electrician - I found him via this forum and I know a lot of you are familiar with him.

He was quick to respond to my call, turned up when he said he would, sorted my problem out quickly and charged me a fair price. If only all tradesmen could do the same.

So I'd thoroughly recommend him for any electrical work.
Friday 6 February 2015 12.22pm
He did a small job for me a couple of years back, and while he undoubtedly knows what he's doing, he pushed for other work that he said would soon need doing.
Rather like taking your car in for new wipers, then when you collect it to have the mechanic say, "Your door handles are loose, or, your clutch will need replacing soon, you're going to need your exhaust system tail pipe tightened up.
Although I was satisfied with his bill, I learned from other electricians after that it should have been cheaper for what I had done.
Tuesday 2 June 2015 2.02pm
Hi all of my past clients. I must thank u for your honest reviews and continued support.
Angelo the electrician
Thursday 4 June 2015 3.59pm
Had some garden lighting - outside socket and security lights put in by Angelo and I would recommend him, he was prompt and professional from start to finish - he gave me a clear estimate of the works agreed too, reasonably priced and completed the work to a really high standard - good eye for detail, friendly, clean and tidy workmanship.
Sunday 21 June 2015 5.52pm
Angelo came and did a small job for me and I am happy with the work and the price. I found him here on london-se1; thanks to everyone for recommending him. Fortunately he was able to come and quote promptly, and do the job quickly after that. Good result!
Wednesday 21 October 2015 2.29pm
I got Angelo to come round to fix an oven switch. His communication was great, he was prompt friendly and even recommended I buy the part myself to save money. Nothing was too much trouble. Respectfully I really don't understand the review saying he was looking for other work as it isn't aligned with the person who was at my flat twice. I asked him about it and he seemed quite upset about review. Highly recommended and definitely value for money. I won't use anyone else now.
Tuesday 27 October 2015 11.50pm
used Angelo too. big thumbs up
Thursday 12 November 2015 2.11pm
I used Angelo and would not recommend - his explanation of the problem was really hard to understand, he recommended costly works that another electrician expalined weren't necessary, and spent most of his time pushing me to install LED lights in my flat
Monday 25 January 2016 8.33am
Hi all SE1 forum readers. Thank you so much for your support and the continuous reccomendations you forward to others. My own reccomenadations of works asked for, are in a advisory capacity only.
Angelo the electrician
Monday 25 January 2016 1.47pm
I have now used Angelo twice- and both times he has managed to fix the issue quickly and at a fair price. Would definitely recommend.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network