Angelo the electrician

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 Next
Current: 2 of 3
lj
Wednesday 10 February 2016 3.53pm
Angelo came to do a job for me today and cannot recommend him highly enough. He was friendly, did a great job, reasonably priced and arrived at 730am (good if you have work). No connection just a satisfied customer.
Thursday 11 February 2016 8.47am
Couldn't recommend Angelo unfortunately. Too much unnecessary work carried out and charged for, and what what done didn't last too long
Monday 15 February 2016 4.27pm
For what it's worth, I had need of an electrician to supply and fit a double 3 pin socket plate in my house today, on one of the sockets I was unable to move the switch to the off position.
I called a guy whose number was in the South London Press, and he said that he'd had a cancellation, and could come at lunchtime today.
This he did, and within 30 minutes had replaced the wall plate for the princely sum of 30, I gave him 35 as I was happy to no longer feel that there was a major defect, and that the house would burn down.
I have no connection with the guy, other than being totally satisfied with the outcome.
His name is Terry George, # 07770 774096, he's based in Stratford, but advertises in North, South, and East local papers, but is reticent about the West side due to the heavy traffic to get there and back.
CK
Thursday 3 March 2016 10.04am
Angelo recently installed a new extractor fan in the bathroom for me and he did a great job. Have used him before and would definitely recommend.
Tuesday 26 April 2016 1.42pm
Hello all SE1 forum readers. Thank you all so much once again for all your support and reccomenadations. 07850767283. 0208 761 6012
I will always do my best for you.
Angelo the electrician
Monday 13 June 2016 1.24pm
Another recommendation for Angelo Avella and his team. What started as a small rewire in my kitchen turned into an almost total rewire of my flat following a water leak from the flat above. Angelo was punctual, polite and 100% professional despite my job turning into a bit of a nightmare for him. He was always on time, clean and tidy in his work and completely thorough in ensuring the work was carried out professionally and the end result passed safety certification. He also capped the cost of the job to ensure it didn't spiral out of control and attended the safety inspection without charge. I couldn't recommend Angelo and his team highly enough. He goes the extra mile for his customers.
Monday 13 June 2016 5.08pm
I would also like to recommend Angelo the electrician. He visited to diagnose the problem at no charge then came and fixed it a few days later when it was convenient for me. He also charged a fair price. No connection, just a satisfied customer
Wednesday 22 March 2017 3.55pm
Just another recommendation for Angelo the Electrician. My flat flooded last year,and I had to move out for 6 months whilst the work took place to restore it. Whilst I was out of the flat, I thought that it would be the perfect opportunity to get all of the electrical work done that I had always meant to do but never got round to!

After seeing the many glowing reviews about Angelo on here, I decided to give him a call. Despite the fact that he is incredibly busy at the moment, he managed to squeeze me in, and along with his friend Steve, they completed all of the work that I needed done to an incredibly high standard. (In fact Angelo's own high standards and pride in his work led to him changing a few fittings for me for free so that they matched the new ones that he was putting in! He really is a perfectionist!)

Aside from all of that, he's a lovely guy and did the work quickly, cleanly and under what he originally quoted.

Angelo is your man!
Friday 1 September 2017 10.02pm
I'd also highly recommend Angelo. He's been around to help us a few times with various issues and has always done a great job at a good price.
Monday 2 October 2017 7.52pm
Baffled by the praise for Angelo. I found him argumentative. Maybe I caught him on a bad day, but I wouldn't recommend after my experience. I've since used a lovely chap I found on this site called Steven.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 Next
Current: 2 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network