Lighting (A friendly questionaire)

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 6 February 2015 11.58pm
Hello all,

I hope i am not an intruder or a pain at all on your forum.

My name is James and i am a product & industrial design student. I live in London and spend most of my time studying south of the river. I am currently undertaking my final degree project, a complete redesign of the London street light. A subject I am passionate about and i am sure many of you will have comments about.

I am here as to ask whether you would be willing to partake in my short survey about the state of street lighting within London and the London boroughs. Comments on any areas/roads within London as a whole would be great. I would greatly appreciate it if many of you could do this for me. It will help to build a vast picture of the feelings and emotions surrounding our great city at night and what can be done to improve the night-time experience for us all on our streets.

I have come to you all for help as this kind of project has a particular importance to the lives of all of us inner-London residents.
It is easy to see that you all have such a great resident community on here and i apologise again if this has caused any inconvenience.

Link to the survey:

Many kind thanks,

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: