Gardener needed

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 8 February 2015 9.20am
Hi
I wondered if anyone could recommend a local gardener? My garden is in need of a good tidy and up and I would like to have some AstroTurf laid on my lawn.
Thanks!
Sunday 8 February 2015 4.11pm
Cath hop, where my daughter lives there is an open lawn which has artificial lawn, dogs and cats used it as a toilet, not nice ! Is your lawn enclosed?
Sunday 8 February 2015 7.58pm
We have an enclosed lawn. I was hoping it would put off the local cats who currently use our garden as a toilet so that is good to know!!
Sunday 8 February 2015 8.05pm
I saw a plant last year called Scaredy Cat which supposedly makes cats stay clear! Will have to google it now...perhaps animals akin artificial lawn as a bum and paws scrubber!
Monday 9 February 2015 8.17am
Poor pussy cats! Mwahhh
Wednesday 11 February 2015 12.18am
The only way to discourage cats, other than get a dog or a really big fierce cat, is to clear away any cat "droppings" and put down old fashioned mothballs.
Getting harder to find though, try the internet.

Trust me, I've been trying to keep the local moggies from c******g on my lawn, digging up my flowers and smashing my flowerpots for fifteen years and the only thing that works is mothballs.

Every couple of months you have to replace them as the rain washes away the smell and the rest of the time your garden does smell a bit of mothballs but its better than it smelling of s**t.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: