In need of a good hairdresser around Bermondsey or London bridge that doesn't charge a fortune.

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 14 February 2015 1.50pm
Can anyone recommend a good stylist please. I appreciate London rates are expensive but I can't afford a 50+ cut and blow. I have short hair so a bad cut shows! Thank you ladies (or gents)
Saturday 14 February 2015 4.18pm
Go and see John at Riverside Hair, just under the Oxo Tower.
A friend recommended him to me, and I was delighted with the results.
Very reasonable too.
Sunday 15 February 2015 8.52am
30 on Tower Bridge Road. The shop used to be called marmalade but is now a hairdressers. Lovely guy and good cut!
Sunday 15 February 2015 11.16am
Hi Sarah, could you be a little more specific, as there are several hairdressers in Tower Bridge Road, what is his shop next to? Have you used him, and if so, what did he charge for a cut and blow dry?
Sunday 15 February 2015 2.17pm
Sorry - didn't have the name earlier. German Sercovick 07840 360727. He is Peruvian& charges 30 for a cut & blow dry - I think I was there about an hour & a half as he really takes his time when cutting. I was pleased & had a couple of strangers come up to me within 10 mins of leaving saying they loved my hair! The shop isn't fancy & he's still working on parts of it but I will go back.
Sunday 15 February 2015 6.42pm
I love Malishi on Snowfields.
Sunday 15 February 2015 10.58pm
Malishi fan here too - 40 quid - not cheap - but great cut that last. No connection - just happy customer.
Monday 16 February 2015 9.58am
Unique in Tower Bridge Road is quite good and not expensive. I love Malishi, lovely head massage.
Monday 16 February 2015 9.57pm
Malishi is great if you have long hair but is 40.

The last time I had a good and affordable cut it was in Beckenham. 25 female price and great cut.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: