Any doggy lovers out there?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Wednesday 18 February 2015 2.03pm
Hi all,

We recently got a puppy! Had a fab arrangement with childminder who picked my son up from pre school and also the pup! The pup then had company from 12-6 when I would pick my son and the pup up!

My childminder has gone and got a job in a school! Now my puppy has no company during the day and is finding it really hard (as are we).

I guess I'm looking for maybe a dog walker or some alternative (not sure what yet). But please hit me with suggestions and rehoming is last resort.

Thanks!
Wednesday 18 February 2015 2.53pm
Aww, poor little pup.

There are a few adverts up in the Circle Store for doggy day care which could be worth a look. Good luck!
Wednesday 18 February 2015 3.05pm
It would be worth letting people know where in SE1 you are so you get someone local
Wednesday 18 February 2015 4.04pm
Just off of Long Lane, close to Bermondsey Street.

Thank you all.
Wednesday 18 February 2015 11.50pm
I heard about this website recently: https://www.borrowmydoggy.com/
I haven't used it and don't know anyone who has but it might be worth checking out
Good luck finding someone for your pup.
Thursday 19 February 2015 10.29am
Here's one doggy lover! I'll pm you! :)
Thursday 19 February 2015 11.27pm
You could also pop into Holly and Lil, in Bermondsey Street. Lovely people - super shop - and they run various services. I am not connected.
Friday 20 February 2015 10.02am
Hi

As Sarah V suggested Borrowmydoggy sounds like the perfect solution. I have been registered on there as a"borrower" for a while and had a great experience. I am sure you would get loads of interest to help out with your puppy.
I would love to help out too but mostly free in the evenings, feel free to PM me if that's any good.
Friday 20 February 2015 7.23pm
I am an SE1 local and would love to do the odd day during the week!

I am a shift worker so work odd hours, but would be free 2 days a week for walks etc.

I have previously owned a bichon frise and walked bigger dogs such as labradors.

Let me know - Lana.
Sunday 22 February 2015 12.01am
I'm a dog walker based in SE1. I walk a few dogs around your area on weekday afternoons. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss things further.

Anthea
se1dogwalker.co.uk
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: