Man and Van needed for a day

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 19 February 2015 11.22am
I know this might be a bit of a long shot but you guys have been so helpful in the past, I thought I would give you a shot ....

I currently have 2 storage containers full of furniture and personal belongings down in Kent and I desperately want to empty them and move most of the stuff back up to London to store in my garage in Waterloo as the storage costs I have been paying for a number of years now are crippling me. Problem is I don't have a car and, even if I hired a van, my partner and I don't have the manpower to do heavy lifting etc. Is there any one out there with a large van who could come with us for the day to sort things out? We would pay obviously ..... :)

Look forward to hearing from anyone who could help? Many thanks Kat
Thursday 19 February 2015 12.03pm
Try my colleague Stuart on
Thursday 19 February 2015 2.31pm
graham wrote:
Try my colleague Stuart on

From my personal experience, good service and reasonably priced.
Thursday 19 February 2015 5.39pm
I used Rocket Van last week - really nice, quick & careful http://www.rocketvan.co.uk
Thursday 19 February 2015 8.33pm
I hired Stuart for a move in 2013 and was very happy with his service.
+1 Would hire again.
Saturday 21 February 2015 7.44pm
After underestimating my items to move I realised I was stuck as I had only 5 hours to move out. So I done a search for "man with van in SE1'' and found Stuart, and thinking it would be a no goer still gave him a call. Fortunately he was soon finishing his current job and agreed to fit me in between his next. Well ,long story short, he was a lifesaver!!.... I could have never completed it on my own in that time I had and it was a massive relief......... Thanks Stuart,and I can definitely recommend him and will keep his number...
Saturday 21 February 2015 8.40pm
Nice that BigVan.com makes it happen in SE1 again,
(and gets some appreciation)
Saturday 21 February 2015 9.14pm
Hi Graham.... Stuart gave me a little heads up on a motor you have. Care to PM me some details ? Thanks
Sunday 22 February 2015 5.32pm
Will do G
Thursday 26 February 2015 1.16pm
Dear All, thanks so much for your responses. I will certainly call Stuart very soon! K

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: