I need your help - questionnaire

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 4 March 2015 11.57am
Hello,
If you are english, living in Greater London it would be great if you can fill out my questionnaire, which I am doing as part of my dissertation.
The questionnaire aims to provide an understanding of the factors involved in grocery store selection for consumers living in Greater London.
The survey is anonymous, takes only 5 minutes to fill out and can be done online by opening following link:

http://goo.gl/forms/FtfzbX61UG

Please click on „submit“ when you finished the survey.
(you also can forward this link to others)

Thank you very much in advance! :0)

Ines
BVP
Thursday 5 March 2015 2.47pm
Forgive me but this survey looks like been carried out by a supermarket as you are specifically aiming at SE1 forum yet you are saying Greater London. In this case this is a wrong forum to conduct your survey on! Sorry will not be taking part. Good Luck.
Thursday 5 March 2015 2.58pm
Ines wrote:
If you are english

I'm confused. You say you must be English above, but the survey says you must be British.

I am British but not English. Should I fill out the survey?
Thursday 5 March 2015 3.21pm
sorry... my mistake, you also can fill out the survey. It should be "British" and not "English" above.

No, I am not a supermarket (but I take this as a compliment as I assume now that my survey looks professional :) I am original from Germany and I am currently studying at the European Business School in London. I post my survey-link in many London forums in order to get a representative number.
In addition to this survey I do a very similar one for Germans living in London. At the end I will compare the results concerning cultural differences in "Store Choice Selection Behaviour".
BVP
Thursday 5 March 2015 4.13pm
So you're not conducting the survey for Aldi or Lidle then?
:-) As you said your are from Germany and these two stores are German owned right?
Thursday 5 March 2015 4.32pm
No....I am not working for Aldi or Lidel
Indeed Lidel & Aldi are German supermarkets, but there would not be bothered posting links for surveys. I even doubt that they do research at all.
Here is my student mail address, as a prove :) - you are very welcome to drop me an e-mail.
S00707317@regents.ac.uk
BVP
Thursday 5 March 2015 6.04pm
Ok! You have convinced me. I will do your survey.
Friday 6 March 2015 11.14pm
Ines wrote:
sorry... my mistake, you also can fill out the survey. It should be "British" and not "English" above.
No, I am not a supermarket (but I take this as a compliment as I assume now that my survey looks professional :) I am original from Germany and I am currently studying at the European Business School in London. I post my survey-link in many London forums in order to get a representative number.
In addition to this survey I do a very similar one for Germans living in London. At the end I will compare the results concerning cultural differences in "Store Choice Selection Behaviour".

As you are German, and I have eine Deutsche Schwiegertochter und zwei Deutsche Enkel, I have completed your survey, viel glück.
Friday 6 March 2015 11.16pm
Thank you :)

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: