Good dentist

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Thursday 5 March 2015 12.57pm
I am in desperate need of a decent dentist.

NHS is preferable but I would consider private although I had a very bad experience with a very expensive private dentist recently so am hesitant to do that again!

So a reasonably priced private clinic or NHS one would be great.

TTT
Thursday 5 March 2015 1.17pm
Practice on the Hill
Reza Hejazi
36 Rosslyn Hill,
NW3 1NH
020 7435 2550

... not is SE1, but great excuse for a stroll on the hill and a delicious crepe afterwards.
NHS & private.
Thursday 5 March 2015 1.43pm
Try this place in Shad Thames http://www.londent.co.uk/

I've used him for a check up and thought he was a really nice bloke.
Thursday 5 March 2015 1.52pm
The one on Borough High Street is very good. Near the junction with Gt Suffolk Street iirc.
Thursday 5 March 2015 6.16pm
I use Surrey Quays Dental Practice - Lower Road , quite near Surrey Quays. I was a quite phobic when I started going. Much better now.
Does both NHS and Private.
BVP
Thursday 5 March 2015 8.03pm
kevinruairi wrote:
The one on Borough High Street is very good. Near the junction with Gt Suffolk Street iirc.

If it's near the police station then that is the one my mother uses and no problems so far. She's not had any reason to complain. Also it's local.
npt
Friday 6 March 2015 3.13pm
I used Tower Bridge dental by Bricklayers Arms around 15 months ago and haven't had a problem since
Friday 6 March 2015 5.56pm
Southbank Dental Care on Jamaica Road SE16. Had a variety of treatment, never had a problem with them.
Sunday 8 March 2015 2.04pm
Agree with Southbank Dental Care - I recently switched to them and they did an excellent job with the fillings that I needed. They were also super efficient - saw me right on time for both appointments and phoned me 24 hours before each one to remind me.

I switched from the surgery on Grange Road which was pretty awful - kept you waiting usually, including once outside in the rain because I had the first appointment of the day. The dentist there was extremely non interventionist - in response to my being in pain, she basically said that it wasn't that much pain and not worth doing anything about!
Monday 9 March 2015 8.50am
Dr Ooi on Brunel Rd SE16. Great dentist. V. Professional and great with nervous patients.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: