Shops to open down Spa Road

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 7 March 2015 9.29pm
There are so many empty retail units down Spa Rd, which were built with the new buildings and then never bought up.

I notice there is some work going on in one retail unit.

Anybody know anything?
Monday 9 March 2015 9.46am
If you're talking about the Bolonachi building, I asked the builders what they were fitting the building out for - it's offices.
Monday 9 March 2015 4.35pm
The main retail space at the bottom of the Bolanachi Building is going to be a law firm. The Hyde Group informed us of this a few weeks ago.

Slightly gutted, was hoping for something more like the Shortwave Cinema bar in Bermondsey Square.
Wednesday 11 March 2015 12.40am
Does anyone know who/what will occupy the units in The Exchange? The Sainsburys is at the front but cutting through to Grange Walk there appears to be some empty units that the builders have been using.
Thursday 12 March 2015 12.50pm
electro.gal wrote:
Does anyone know who/what will occupy the units in The Exchange? The Sainsburys is at the front but cutting through to Grange Walk there appears to be some empty units that the builders have been using.
Can you now cut through from Sainsburys Spa Road to Grange Walk? I did not realise & have been walking around the block via Neckinger! Will have to explore.
Friday 13 March 2015 11.35am
I doubt those empty units in the Exchange will be shops. Not enough foot traffic.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: