Ginger cat seen looking lost

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 17 April 2015 10.38pm
There is a lovely ginger cat who has been frequenting our development recently on Monnow Road - he/she (I am no expert) looks a bit lost, is very friendly and I have seen eating rubbish.

Has anyone lost a ginger cat? If so, PM me and I can send you a photo so you can think about whether it is yours.
Saturday 18 April 2015 9.52am
Failing that, does anyone have any recommendations on what we should do about him/her? Ideally, I guess, we'd take her to a vet to check for a micro chip but we don't have a cat carrier or any real experience with cats. He/she is super friendly and would come with us, I think.
Saturday 18 April 2015 10.24am
Hi. As he is ginger I would say most definitely a boy. Not sure whereabouts in SE1 you are but I've taken a lost cat to Andrew Kirby (Spa Road 020 7232 2637) before who were really nice. The girl cat was chipped and returned to grateful owner. Perhaps give them or a more local vet a call and they might be able to advise. If you can get him to a vet somehow and he isn't chipped you'll have made a feline friend for life. I 'adopted' a wanderer and haven't looked back!
Saturday 18 April 2015 11.16am
Good advice Pepacielo, and i kow what you mean about a wander. we found a puppy late at night, took her home reported her to the police as lost, policeman said on bank holidays people often dump animals!

I said we would look for a home for her, and when 18 years later she died, she left a void that still hurts today 14 years later.
Saturday 18 April 2015 3.50pm
One on my estate to but I think he lives downstairs to me...even the cats eyes look ginger.....crazy
Saturday 18 April 2015 5.52pm
Check out these Killing Kittens in good old Bermondsey.

What is SE1 coming to?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/kate-middleton/11547159/Kate-Middletons-friend-holds-orgies-in-Sharia-hotel.html

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: