Bermondsey Square Hotel

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 18 April 2015 7.15pm
Saturday 18 April 2015 7.29pm
Posted this on Ginger cat thread

The posh are giving SE1 a racy reputation
Saturday 18 April 2015 7.31pm
Posted this earlier on Ginger Cat thread

The posh are giving SE1 a racy reputation
Saturday 18 April 2015 7.35pm
this is challenging my understanding of Sharia Law
Saturday 18 April 2015 10.26pm
Wasn't one of the new owners quoted as saying that although the bar/restaurant would not be serving alcohol, guests are free to consume alcohol they purchased elsewhere in their rooms? This probably extends to whatever sexual practices they get up to in their rooms. "Emma Sayle, owner of Killing Kittens, a members-only sex-club....was questioned In 2010 by police after posting an update on her Facebook page saying: “Just had a two-hour shooting lesson. She will now be using this skill on the top of East London high rises to help with the UK's illegal immigrant problem.”

Maybe, apart from shooting illegal immigrants, she gets off on hosting sex parties in Sharia hotels as well.
Monday 20 April 2015 6.11am
but i bet you still can't get a bacon sarnie!
Monday 20 April 2015 8.23am
boroughpaul wrote:
this is challenging my understanding of Sharia Law
If you read the article, you might change you views

...if you press it, they will come.
Monday 20 April 2015 8.48am
I read the article and these parties happened before it became a Sharia law hotel, by at least a year. A non article
Monday 20 April 2015 10.55am
Precisely, nigel. Although that's unlikely to stop knee-jerk references to beer and bacon.

...if you press it, they will come.
Monday 20 April 2015 11.22am
According to Tripadvisor, one guest was more concerned about no longer being able to "order a pillowfight or sex toys through roomservice" :

"Arrived today for partner's birthday weekend. Pretty standard hotel, nice room, nice staff, food looks interesting. Just not the quirky boutique hotel I was expecting. What happened to the silly, cool things I read about in old reviews, like the ability to order a pillowfight or sex toys through roomservice? I guess that's what happens when you read old articles."

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: