Labour ruined the ecconomy (sic)

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Wednesday 22 April 2015 6.15pm
leaflet from the libbberal demmmocrats today.
Wednesday 22 April 2015 7.33pm
Oh dear...well, at least they're right in principle...apparently they ruined education as well.
Wednesday 22 April 2015 8.13pm
At least they are leafleting the correct Constituency. We got UKIP stuff through the door today from the Vauxhall candidate.
Thursday 23 April 2015 11.03am
I've had countless leaflets from the Lib Dems, but haven't noticed the spelling mistakes.

I did notice that every single one of them stressed the: "It's a two horse race, so if you don't want Labour then you have to vote for us" argument rather more strongly than any policy-based arguments. Which I found rather poor.

...if you press it, they will come.
Thursday 23 April 2015 11.34am
From what I've seen, the Labour campaign from Neil Coyle consists more of an attack upon Simon Hughes rather than anything of substance. I guess that's politics for you. That said, I'm a firm supporter of Simon.
Thursday 23 April 2015 11.35am
Nice to see you Ivanhoe! It's been ages...
Thursday 23 April 2015 12.04pm
Sadly the entire campaign from every party is more focussed on the apparent weaknesses and faults of their rivals rather than their own strengths and how they're actually going to make the community/country a better place for people to live.

I still have no clue who to vote for because none of them seem to be spending much time telling us what they're going to do - just pointing out the problems with what the others are going to do.
Thursday 23 April 2015 12.27pm
That's not entirely true Guy's, but I'm afeared that if I mention the name, there will be accusations and the thread will go off on one.

See I'm learning.
Thursday 23 April 2015 12.42pm
Thanks, Jackie.

I've been around, although not so much. hope all's well with you.

...if you press it, they will come.
Thursday 23 April 2015 1.16pm
boroughonian wrote:
That's not entirely true Guy's, but I'm afeared that if I mention the name, there will be accusations and the thread will go off on one.
See I'm learning.

Nah, UKIP aren't the answer either, they just put a different spin on things, but it's still a spin.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network