Highly Recommended Decorator

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 24 April 2015 8.10am
Anyone in search of a decorator, look no further than Paul Nelson Decorating! He can be found on:

www.paulnelsondecorating.co.uk
nelsonsdecorating@googlemail.com

Paul redecorated our living room and two bedrooms to an excellent standard. Really lovely guy! Great job and left the place neat and tidy. Definitely having him round to do the rest of the apartment.
Friday 24 April 2015 8.32am
I can recommend him to. He did my flat when he first started, glad his still in business :)
Wednesday 12 August 2015 7.10pm
I'd also like to add a recommendation for Paul Nelson, I've been a long term renter in SE1 (and follower of this forum rather than a contributor) and recently took the plunge and brought a 2 bed flat.

I found Paul's details though this forum and he has spent the last week decorating the flat before we moved in. I couldn't have asked for a better service... He turned up promptly to quote on the job and then fitted the job in within the slim window we had between completion and moving in.

The quality of his work was excellent and his quote was reasonable... Thanks Paul, I'll be using you for any other jobs we need in the future!
Saturday 5 March 2016 9.20pm
Another vote for Paul Nelson. I can't recommend him highly enough! He's just spent over a week decorating the lounge, hallway, and bathroom ceiling/woodwork in my flat. His work is a really high standard, he left my flat looking very tidy every day, and kept in touch with me over email as I was at work during the day. A really nice guy and very reliable. You can reach him at nelsonsdecorating@googlemail.com
Sunday 13 March 2016 11.32pm
Another super recommendation for Paul Nelson! He's just finished painting our hall, stairs and two rooms. Great job, unobstrusive and very professional, including removing and replacing furniture and other items accurately (even photographing their positions).

Contact Paul Nelson on email: nelsonsdecorating@googlemail.com
Monday 14 March 2016 8.58am
Thanks for posting this.

I'll shortly be in need of a decorator, so I'll give Paul a call.
Friday 8 April 2016 7.47am
Great! Thanks! I was just looking for a decorator. I just ordered furniture here: http://extremefurniture.uk/ but Id also like to do some major changes in my flat:) I will definitely give Paul a call:)

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network