Andrew Brown Hairdressers

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 29 April 2015 3.17pm
Beware. If you haven't been before, think twice about going. I booked an appointment with Ryan after reading recommendations on this site.After waiting in the salon for 10 mins I queried if the junior looking stylist assigned to me was Ryan I was told 'No' and that I had got the stylist I had booked. When I said I had definitely booked Ryan (confirmed by my husband when I returned home as he heard me make the booking) I was told that that was impossible, implying I was either lying or stupid. I decided that if their styling and colouring was the same standard as their customer relations, I would prefer not to sample it. Luckily it was not important for me to have my hair cut that day so I left but I wondered if it was a ploy to get work for their junior stylists when their senior ones are fully booked!
Wednesday 29 April 2015 4.32pm
Angela I found the service there to be wanting too.

I had my hair cut by Ryan a while ago. He spent the whole time I was there ignoring me and talking to a friend of his who perched on the styling chair next door.

The hair cut was decidedly underwhelming and I never went back.
Thursday 30 April 2015 2.19am
I have been having my hair cut there for around 6 years, I have always had good experiences, hence me returning for so long. I have had my haircut by Ryan, and many others there, and I enjoy the informal atmosphere. I think that just as you shop around for clothes, or have favourite restaurants, I think finding a salon you like is more about finding a good fit 'for you'.

I have also always found the more 'junior' stylists, simply newer to the salon, not lacking in talent or customer service.

There are no salons in the area that even come close in my experience.

No link, just a happy returning local and customer.
Thursday 30 April 2015 10.29am
If you are looking for somewhere new & very reasonably priced try German Sercovick 07840 360727 on Tower Bridge Road. 30 for a cut a blow dry & I've been very happy with the results (he is Peruvian)

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: