Waterloo Station Breakfast

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 8 May 2015 8.26am
I'm meeting a friend by Waterloo Station and wondered if anyone knew of a good place serving breakfast in the immediate vicinity. I'd rather not have to grab and go. Any ideas?
Friday 8 May 2015 8.44am
Marie's Cafe in Lower Marsh, good old school cafe and cheap too.
Friday 8 May 2015 9.15am
Marie's Cafe do a great Pad Thai day or night but for me a fry up is deffo better at The Chunnel Bar Café at the top of Lower Marsh :)

Life's too short live it!!!

D x
mac
Friday 8 May 2015 9.31am
Delicate on The Cut does a good breakfast
Friday 8 May 2015 7.21pm
Upstairs at Waterloo is the new Carluccio's . Decent scran from recent experience.
Tuesday 12 May 2015 4.11pm
Thanks for that everyone. I ended up at Carluccio's (but before the recommendation). My experience was varied. The service was excellent but pancetta is not bacon and the toast closer to crostini with eggs on top where the white wasn't entirely cooked. :-(. My friend asked for tomato sauce and was given a home made tomato sauce (nice idea) but it tasted like a cold version of the basis for Bolognese. Well I've learnt something at least. I'll try Lower Marsh or the Cut for a better and better value breakfast.
Tuesday 12 May 2015 4.13pm
Barbarella's in Lower Marsh does a very good breakfast.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Tuesday 12 May 2015 6.59pm
The all day breakie in the Capital kebab house in the Cut is well worth the wait, there is a wait though.
Tuesday 12 May 2015 11.34pm
Bankside Cafe on Hatfields off The Cut is really good as is demonstrated by all the workmen who choose to use it. Go see for yourself and then join them.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: