Window Cleaner Required

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 20 May 2015 9.13am
Good Morning to you all.

We are looking for a good reliable window cleaner (who pardon the pun, will not take us to the cleaner's)to clean the windows in our (3 storey) block of flats.

We are situated in SE17 near East Street Market.

Thanks and regards
Wednesday 20 May 2015 2.22pm
Hi Alex,

Try Chris and Wayne. They've been cleaning our windows for the last 2 years (4 storeys)and are polite, reliable and reasonably priced. The best window cleaners I've known. (No connection, just a happy customer).
They are local to Bermondsey and clean lots of windows round here and further afield.
This is Chris' no: 07886902501.

Wednesday 20 May 2015 3.36pm
Hi Alex, We can give you a free quote if required as we are based locally round the corner in Tower Bridge Rd,

Please call Tradition Window Cleaning on 020 7231 5888

Been established since 1982 and can use all types of cleaning methods required.
Thursday 21 May 2015 1.59pm
Hello Sarah.

I appreciate you getting back to me, and for your recommendation. I will give Chris a call.

Thursday 21 May 2015 2.01pm
Hello Dan,

Will give you a call. When is the best time to call you(day or evening)?

Thursday 9 July 2015 5.32pm
Did you have any luck with either of these names? I'm looking for a window cleaner in Borough market area for a 3 story house. Thanks for any feedback!
Tuesday 14 July 2015 11.52am
Well I phoned Chris in the end, who was very polite, turned up on time and did a great job. He cleaned my flat roof too and also does gutter cleaning and decking! Very happy with his work and happy to recommend.
Tuesday 8 September 2015 12.35pm
I've been looking for a window cleaner for a while for my 1st floor flat. I got one guy to do a one-off for 50 six months ago and he wasn't even able to get some of the dirt off the worst window using his extending pole system. I saw Chris's number above and got him and Wayne to do my flat. It was 20 for all the outside - 3 bedroom windows, a big balcony window and some small kitchen/bathroom/toilet windows.

They did a fantastic job, even on the disgusting window (which is due to the old man upstairs throwing bread and slops out for the pigeons and the rats below - yes really) and Chris is very friendly and easy-going. So I'd totally agree with Sierra7 and Sarah V above in recommending him.

Had a good chat with Chris after they'd finished. They go throughout London as well as SE1, doing some v high windows commercially, as well as domestic stuff - my flat is actually just in SE5 off Bethwin Road and they serve that area about once a month so you can have washing done 4 weekly or 8 weekly, which are good frequencies I think, budget-wise. Incidentally the email address is I hope this doesn't sound like an advert, I was just so impressed!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: