Small job handyman recommendation

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Monday 6 July 2015 11.03am
I need a small job handyman.....my DIY skills are non existent.

Just someone who can do small jobs, repair a set of draws, put a key hook up on the wall, that sort of thing.

Can anyone recommend someone in SE1 who doesn't charge through the nose and who doesn't mind doing the smaller jobs?

Thanks in advance.
Monday 6 July 2015 5.55pm
Andy,

If you put handyman into the search function of this website you will get untold hits as people post the same question every two weeks or so, there are lots of good recommendations that will come up,

Rgds
Monday 6 July 2015 6.45pm
hi Andy. i do jobs of all sizes
to see my work look at www.roblan.co.uk
email roblancaster@yahoo.co.uk
or give me a ring on 07950 190530 .Rob
Monday 6 July 2015 10.34pm
Thanks Rob, I'll definitely be in touch when I've worked out all the jobs I need doing!

They're all small simple things, but I'm a disaster when it comes to DIY!
Wednesday 8 July 2015 8.45am
thanks andy, if you want any advice or want me to take a look first get in touch! Rob
Sunday 2 August 2015 10.54am
Dear All.

I'm available for handyman work in SE1. 35 an hour. No call out or congestion. Please see my Google reviews below. 07922 745161.

https://plus.google.com/100448164703350292448/about?hl=en&gl=uk
Tuesday 11 August 2015 10.01pm
I have been using Rob for the last few months. Very reliable and trustworthy - highly recommended!
Friday 14 August 2015 10.54am
Thanks for this Ben, Rob & Deeno.

I'm just waiting for a shoe rack to be delivered.....which may or may not come ready assembled!

I know if it needs assembling, I'm not the person to do it (I'm really that bad).

I have a list of jobs which need doing aside from the shoe rack, so I'll be in touch next week sometime.

If I'm going to get a handyman round, it may as well be for a number of jobs to make it worthwhile!

Andy
Sunday 15 November 2015 5.39pm
deeno wrote:
I have been using Rob for the last few months. Very reliable and trustworthy - highly recommended!

I'd like to second that recommendation for Rob, I called him to ask him to have a look at a small job, give me an estimate, and an idea when the job could be done.
He said that he'd take a look the next day.
He came round, took a quick look, and said he'd do it then if I liked.
This he did, and a good job it was, and very reasonable too.
A nice guy, call him if you want a good job done at a reasonable price.
Sunday 15 November 2015 7.51pm
And I will also put in a good word for Rob. He tiled my kitchen very well, gave me a realistic time frame and was reliable with time-keeping
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: