Domestic cleaner needed SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Viv
Monday 6 July 2015 5.03pm
Can anyone recommend a domestic cleaner in Borough for 3 hours, fortnightly?
Would prefer an independent individual rather than a large company.
Wednesday 8 July 2015 11.10am
Hi
I can recommend my mum Ann
She is a local cleaner
She is honest and reliable
Can supley reffrance
Contact heron
Wednesday 8 July 2015 11.11am
Hi
I can recommend my mum Ann
She is a local cleaner
She is honest and reliable
Can supley reffrance
Contact
Friday 7 August 2015 10.46am
Searching for a professional carpet and furniture cleaning company in Regents Park NW1? We’re completely ready, willing and able to answer any of your carpet cleaning difficulties. Call our 24 HOURS A DAY customer support to discover far more info related to our expert solutions and our discounts right now.
Saturday 8 August 2015 3.53pm
Hi, I'm not far from Borough and have cleaning experience. I don't really want to put my phone number on here tho!
Tuesday 8 November 2016 9.31pm
Viv wrote:
Can anyone recommend a domestic cleaner in Borough for 3 hours, fortnightly?
Would prefer an independent individual rather than a large company.

Hi,

Did you find anyone, could you PM me their details if so? I would also be interested in a similar cleaner:

we are looking to pay a cleaner £15 for 2 hours, every 2 weeks, we have 2 small bedrooms, a small kitchen/dining area along with a bathroom and toilet. We live right next to borough tube station so easy transport-wise.
Immediately it might be easier to do a big clean for like half a day or something and then we can employ you for a couple hours every other week.

Thanks in advance
Tuesday 8 November 2016 10.29pm
" ....we are looking to pay a cleaner £15 for 2 hours...."
are you offering £15 an hour?
Wednesday 9 November 2016 4.25pm
Hello , I am a cleaner in SE1 looking for more work. The minimum hrs I do is 2.5, and I charge the going rate of £12 per hour. Thank you ilovehousekeeping@gmx.co.uk
Wednesday 9 November 2016 5.46pm
That's far too low a wage for cleaning in London. You need to be paying around £11 or £12 an hour
Thursday 10 November 2016 10.45am
I agree, and out of the £12 per hour I charge, every year I pay for a dbs check, cleaning insurance, advertising and pay my tax. ilovehousekeeping@gmx.co.uk

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: