Lost cat - Please help!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 20 July 2015 5.45pm
Hi Everyone, I'm really hoping you can help me. I lost my cat about a week ago... I live on the Harold Estate (SE1 4HN).

I've put up posters, but I'm not sure what else I can do. Has anyone seen her? I'll add some pictures at the bottom but she's a small grey with white socks and a pink collar and a white ruff on her neck.

Is there somewhere that takes in strays if they're found? Is there a company that deals with animals that are hit on the road? I'm not really sure who to turn to so I'm all ears.

I'd be really grateful for any help... I really love her and miss her and I just hope she's ok.

Thanks so much for your help.

J

Please call/email if you have any specific info - reward on her safe return!

07540 415 158

Monday 20 July 2015 6.00pm
Jordan, I'm sorry to hear about your cat going missing. Try the Celia Hammond Animal Trust (020 8691 2100) or Battersea (0843 509 4444). Also worth trying Andrew Kirby vets on Grange Road to see if they know anything (020 7232 2637). Hope you get your cat back. Let us know how you get on.
Monday 20 July 2015 6.26pm
Jordan southwark Council roadsweeping department used to have a special team to collect animals in road accidents. You could try to get through to environmental services and ask if they could leave your number with sweepers? Hope you find her, she looks a dear little thing. x
Monday 20 July 2015 7.52pm
My cat went missing last year, but came home 18 days later
When he was missing I contacted all the local vets, batersea dog and cats home and also I registered his details with animal search UK.
I will certain keeping watching out for her and let you know if l see her
Tuesday 28 July 2015 10.30am
Thanks for your help everyone... She hasn't come back yet but I'm staying positive :)

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: