Mowing the Lawn

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 12 August 2015 12.12am
We are looking for someone to cut the grass at Styles House in The Cut (calling it a lawn is stretching the imagination a bit). If you know anyone who lives locally and fancies the job, would you ask them to PM me please.
Wednesday 12 August 2015 12.25am
If you're stuck, maybe ask Leathermarket JMB if they'd do it as a favour. Their gardeners have transport and so would be ten minutes' work for them. They might not even charge?
Wednesday 12 August 2015 5.05pm
We do use Leathermarket for our minor repairs and might go to them. Thought we'd look to see if there was someone living local who might be interested. We also need to build up our list of local contractors who would be prepared to come and do a few jobs at short notice.
Thursday 13 August 2015 3.28pm
A part time gardener perhaps?
Thursday 13 August 2015 6.41pm
They have one called Karen.
Zoe
Thursday 13 August 2015 8.13pm
We are very lucky to have a Karen and I recommend everyone to get one. However, because of the working time directive we have to supplement our Karen with some additional help, as we are concerned the EU will intervene. I have also been borrowing the Karen to assist on Hatfields, so she has less time to cut the grass at Styles.

I'm sure you can all see that we need to get an assistant Karen to keep the garden in order.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: