Sorting office, Mandela way, argh!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 14 August 2015 12.55pm
It just begger's belief, as the saying goes
I'm standing in the sorting office, another missing parcel issue. The bloke at the counter refuses to go and get me the manager. He keeps changing what he's saying. One minute he is the manger, next minute there is no manager on site, then he says he is the manager again and his name is Larry (it's not) - he has a business card in his hand with 'Larry jenner' on it. So I ask for that card and he suddenly changes his mind about being called Larry.
It's a bloody farce.

Anyone know who the manage is these days there? I'm doing a sit n as a protest, so might well still be here when someone can answer!
Saturday 15 August 2015 11.05am
The thickest people in the world work there. I once had an idiot telling me my parcel had been returned to the sender because it had been with them for over 3 weeks since attempted delivery. He very angrily showed me a calendar and counted 1,2,3 with 1 week apparently having passed on the day of attempted delivery. Nothing could get through to the moron.
Try telling them you were in when an attempted delivery card landed through your letterbox and the postpleb told you he didn't have it.
There are one or two stories of these worthless people here:

http://www.london-se1.co.uk/forum/read/1/134133/195853#msg-195853

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: