Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 3 September 2015 8.46pm
Me and my family have lived in SE1 for a year, and are about to move out of London. For the last 6 months we have had sisters Joanna and Aneta clean our 2 bed flat weekly. They are lovely people, very trustworthy, reliable and very good cleaners. I highly recommend them. Any questions just ask.
Tuesday 29 September 2015 7.40pm
I can also vouch for Aneta and Joanna. They have been cleaning for me in SE1 for around 3 years now and I can highly recommend them.
Sunday 4 October 2015 9.54am
I'm just adding my recommendation for Aneta and Joanna, who have cleaned for us in our one bedroom flat for the past few years in SE1. They are lovely people, reliable, trustworthy and do a great job cleaning our flat.
Monday 5 October 2015 11.26am
I've just moved to SE1, and this is just the sort of recommendation I was hoping to find on this forum. Do you have contact details? How much do they charge?
Monday 5 October 2015 1.30pm
Hi Gary,

Welcome to SE1! :)

Aneta and Joanna charged us £12/hour when we needed some cover over the summer. Just to give you an idea of local rates in general, in a couple of SE postcodes I have paid £10/hour to self-employed cleaners and £11-13/hour for agencies, so this is at the higher end of the self-employed rate but not more expensive than agencies.

Aneta: 07896 961 323
Joanna: 07815 590 614

Good luck!
Monday 5 October 2015 1.30pm
I've been using Joanna and Aneta for a few years now and would highly recommend them to everyone. They are very thorough, reliable and also it is really handy to pay them via the Nat West app on my phone, rather than (for)getting to get cash out every fortnight! I genuinely look forward to coming home on Thursdays when they've been!

My fiancé and I worked out it costs about the price of a large glass of wine each, per week. Joanna came to our house and worked out how much time we would need and calculated a cost from there, so best to get in touch with her for pricing. Joanna's number is 07815590614 so Gary Gillatt give her a call! Lx

UPDATEL PS - her email is asiorka89@gmail.com

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: