Juicy winner texts

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 24 September 2015 9.41pm
Just a heads up- I have been getting rubbish 'you are in a prize draw' texts etc to my mobile - which I ignored from a company called Juicy Win - who are really called NB7Mobile. It started to get too much so I went on the tinternet found the website which said reply by text saying STOP - I did this several times and the next day kept getting failure to deliver messages. I went back on their web and contacted online there CS asking them to stop and received no reply and more texts. To my horror, I received my 02 bill they had charged me 4.50 per text to me and 83p for each stop text I sent. I contacted 02 who told me they were well known scammers and to report them to the relevant bodies. On further enquiry I got an tribunal report from the internet where they have been find 300,000 for similar -so I don't know how they can still be trading. I emailed their head office today- and have had the most nasty and lying response imaginable which I will respond and deal with in the next few days.
So my lovely neighbours - just letting you know, so you are beady about it.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: