Recommending our plumber

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 3 October 2015 11.22am
Hi all,

After a VERY long and disappointing search to find a decent plumber to do some bathroom plumbing at a decent price, I just wanted to give a shout out to David, who has done a fab job for us.

I found his number on Kennington Tradesfolk and gave several tradesmen a call. David attended the next day and was friendly, professional and clearly skilled and knowledgeable. Some of the other plumbers from various sources made a bit of a meal of our requirements but David was confident he could achieve the outcome we wanted - and made points that substantiated his confidence wasn't down to na´vetÚ! He was transparent about his rates and timescales and promptly provided a very fair quote in writing and confirmed when he could start.

On the first day, he arrived as agreed and took the time to let us know he was running a few minutes late - others haven't let us know that they were no longer turning up at all, so this level of courtesy goes a long way with us! He has completed the work quickly but thoroughly. As well as that, he is just a very nice and personable guy who we have enjoyed talking to! It has been no inconvenience to have him here as he is considerate, polite and does what he says he will do. He was more than fair with payment arrangements and we are confident in his trustworthiness.

I would recommend him wholeheartedly without reservation for any plumbing/bathroom requirements and we are looking forward to seeing him again for the second part of the work.

Just to clarify - as I know people can be suspicious on here of glowing reviews! - that I am a satsified customer with no connection or vested interest, just relieved to have finally found a competent and nice tradesman after being let down repeatedly by others!

Mobile: 07984 454 096
Saturday 3 October 2015 11.44am
It's really helpful to have the number of a decent plumber:
Save Dave's number in your phone now, you never know when you'll need it!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: