Interior designer advice please

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 28 October 2015 6.06pm
Hi everyone,

I have a flat on the Nelson Sq estate and would like to get kitchen and sitting room (+/- bathroom if I can afford it) completely re-modernised.

Can anyone recommend a good designer or architect who can help draw plans and make suggestions? I'm pretty rubbish at this sort of stuff so would happily pay up front for an expert to help me plan it well

Thank you :)
Josh
Wednesday 28 October 2015 8.00pm
I wouldn't think you'd need an architect unless you are thinking of changing the layout of the place. If you are, you will need to consult Southwark council first if it involves removing any walls. I think John Lewis would send out a consultant to re-design your kitchen and their kitchens are not too costly and they would arrange the work to be done.
Thursday 29 October 2015 10.54pm
seiriol.net

Did a superb job for me
Monday 23 November 2015 5.01pm
Hi Josh,

Did you have any luck with the interior design search? I'm an interior designer that works in London Bridge area. I've just finished two flats there. One in Lion's Court, Shand Street SE1 and one in Market Yard Mews, Bermondsey Street SE1. My website is below.

www.lworks.co.uk

You can see images of finished flats there. I do architectural interior designs, so full detailed drawings for contractors to work off, specifying all the finishes, sanitary ware, kitchen appliances, etc.

All the best,

Liz
Tuesday 1 December 2015 5.16pm
Hi josh, I do design and build bathrooms kitchens wardrobes etc etc and would be happy to have an initial chat at no cost, give me a ring on 07950190530, email roblancaster@yahoo.co.uk or take s look at the small selection of projects on my website, all designed and built by me! Www.roblan.co.uk. Rob, you will see reccomendations for me in trades section.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: