Friends of Hatfields Green

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 29 October 2015 9.26pm
Hatfields Green wonders what it has done wrong, it had lots of Friends that would come and look after it. Make the Green happy and become a Friend. There's lots of exciting plans for the wildlife area and any Friend of the Green gets to put their ideas forward and help make it happen. PM me if you would like to become a Friend of the Green.
Thursday 29 October 2015 11.09pm
Yes I agree Karen , before Hatfield was redesigned we had lots of people attending our meetings. Once work was completed
suddenly the friends drifted away and now we are struggling tp get the necessary work that we wish to undertake completed.Any one interested in Parks and willing to join the Friends Group please PM Karen or myself just a few hours helping a week would go a long way
Friday 30 October 2015 8.22pm
We could definitely do with some advice on creating the wild life area.
Wednesday 25 November 2015 1.55pm
We'd like to put a pond in the wild-life area, anyone got a pond liner/form they don't want. Or know anyone who'd like to donate one. I notice that Roupell Street is closed to traffic today because of filming; is there any chance that anyone from Roupell Street is reading this and might like to suggest that their TRA donates some money raised from closing the road for a pond?
Wednesday 25 November 2015 5.03pm
Does Roupell Street or The North Lambeth Tenants Association really still collect money for themselves for filming on the street ? I believed that had been stopped long ago and the money from the film companies went into the coffers of Lambeth Council because the nearby residents around the Roupell Street area are adversely effected too by such filming as witnessed today by the appearance of resident vehicles on nearby streets displacing some that normally park as close to their homes as possible.

It would be a nice gesture of NLTA to donate funds to Hatfield Green especially if they are still bring paid by the film companies.
Thursday 26 November 2015 5.53pm
I'm not sure Bunhouse but if I lived on that street I would expect Lambeth Council to cough up if they are charging film companies to close the street. I believe they donated some money to WAC recently because it's had its funding reduced drastically so they must have some source of funding.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: