Trust worthy non cowboy plumber needed

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 17 November 2015 11.17pm
Has Anyone got any recommendations for a decent reliable plumber? We've tried Wayne and warren who are recommended but aren't available And 5 other plumbers who aren't responding or said they don't come to this area. Our new build toilet is broken and my disabled brother is due to stay this weekend so need it to be fixed as parts are on the floor in the bathroom as we need to access the cistern. We've spent almost £400 trying to fix it this past 18 months and been told it is fixed to break within 6 months. Sorry such X a boring post but really need some help!
Wednesday 18 November 2015 2.17pm
Could try Dynarod plumbing.

They managed to diagnose and fix something with 10 minutes of arrival, where as Pimlico Plumbers kept telling me there wasn't anything wrong.
Wednesday 18 November 2015 9.55pm
I had to sort out a blockage in the stack pipe for somebody where I live in SE1. I saw that Darren of DCH Plumbers was highly recommended from others on this site [use the search box at the top for plumbers] and asking around, others in my block of flats have used him and recommend. His number is 07915 615988. He sussed out the problem immediately and sorted it, no messing around, highly recommend.
Wednesday 25 November 2015 3.44pm
I can recommend Wayne from SE1 Plumbing 07883343408, I use him when I need to and found him very professional and reasonably priced .
Wednesday 25 November 2015 6.35pm
Julia when my daughter had major problem with plumbing we phone Homeserve at British Gas..ended up pay twelve pounds monthly insurance for a job that would have cost thousands....{ her drains had collapsed meaning no effluent could pass to road!) they came following morning..
Friday 27 November 2015 12.05pm
I used Darren and have for a couple of years, always impressed with his work, sorry I don't have his surname here: 07915 615988
Wednesday 27 January 2016 9.44pm
I would like to add another hearty recommendation for Darren of DCH Plumbing (07915 615988). He came this evening to fix my loo and was efficient, helpful, friendly and fixed the problem promptly. I work long hours but he was very flexible.
Wednesday 15 June 2016 1.30pm
Definitely would recommend Wayne on 07883 343 408. Came round (on time) to check my washing machine - which turned out to be fine and didn't charge me anything.
Wednesday 15 June 2016 2.06pm
Thanks Eleanor for making the effort to register, dig out 2 old posts to recommend Wayne. Some might find that odd…
Thursday 16 June 2016 7.46pm
Then I will vouch for Wayne. He did the same when my immersion heater was having issues. Came round, said "the thermostat is burnt out - do you want to buy it or do you want me to?", didn't charge me anything, and I fixed it myself.
Wayne's very good. He's done actual paid stuff for me too - lots of it. Happy to give details.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: