Recommendation for cleaner sought

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 29 November 2015 9.47am
Hi all

After several years of loyal service, our cleaner is moving out of London and we are looking for someone to replace her.

We have a small flat and would need someone to come once a fortnight, on a weekday during the day.

3 hours per visit should be enough to sort the basics - kitchen, bathroom, light dusting, etc. Occasionally (say once every 4 to 6 weeks) we'll have an additional specific task like windows (inside only), or tackling a dusty bookcase.

Ideally we'd like someone who can also do ironing and polish shoes. We envision this to be an extra hour per visit. Desirable though not essential.

First visit would be before Christmas, then starting again in the New Year.

English and / or Spanish fluency essential.

If you (or someone you know) is interested, please PM me.

Chris
Tuesday 1 December 2015 12.34am
Lydia 07450 286222 has been our amazing cleaner for over 5 years. We pay her 10/ hour and she's amazing, friendly and trustworthy.
Tuesday 1 December 2015 11.14am
Thank you JGarcia!
Tuesday 1 December 2015 11.43am
I have been using Joanna for about 3 years and i can't fault her. Her number is 07815590614 and I highly recommend her! I look forward to coming home from work on a Thursday!

Thanks, Lara
Tuesday 1 December 2015 11.56am
Thank you!

Chris
Wednesday 2 December 2015 3.46pm
We have had Joanna for a few weeks following recommendations on here. she is great!

legz_eleven wrote:
I have been using Joanna for about 3 years and i can't fault her. Her number is 07815590614 and I highly recommend her! I look forward to coming home from work on a Thursday!
Thanks, Lara
Wednesday 2 December 2015 4.55pm
Thanks folks.

Seems that both Joanna and Lidia run agencies - do the same cleaners always attend?

Chris
Friday 4 December 2015 1.22pm
Seems like Joanna and Linda are fully booked up this side of christmas. Are there any other reccomendations that people suggest?

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: