Artist Needed for Adult Colouring Book Project

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Sunday 29 November 2015 10.37am
Hi all

I am looking for an artist (could be local or further afield) to help with an adult colouring book project.

No, there's nothing naughty about this :-) Colouring for adults (animals, scenery, random shapes, cityscapes etc) is a growing fad - you've probably seen the books, magazines and such in your local newsgents' or bookshop.

I am looking for someone who can create 5 - 10 images for me initially, under a resale license.

If you are interested - or know someone who is - please contact me!

Chris
Sunday 29 November 2015 4.40pm
Is it worth the investment? There's already loads of adult colouring books around, and as a hobby crafter/stamper, I am aware that several craft companies are in the process of producing adult colouring books.
Sunday 29 November 2015 4.43pm
Yes definitely. I'm putting a different spin on this. I've got 3 major artists on board already but I'm still looking to build the team.
Sunday 29 November 2015 5.25pm
My eldest daughters love her colouring in book and finds I really relaxing..good luck with it.
Sunday 29 November 2015 5.28pm
Thanks Jan :-)
Sunday 29 November 2015 9.06pm
I do understand and wouldn't want to dampen anyone's creativity. I just know that there are lots more coming onto the market and each one is promising a USP.
Thursday 3 December 2015 6.56pm
I've got an illustrator friend who does this sort of work and is interested in hearing from you. Here's his website, so you can see the sort of thing he does:

http://philcorbett.com/

There's a contact link on the site.
Thursday 3 December 2015 7.30pm
Loved The Dandy Lion Montecore...lovely bright colourful...just what I need today...
Thursday 3 December 2015 8.11pm
Looks great! I've just emailed him.
Friday 6 January 2017 4.32pm
Out of interest, did you ever produce the colouring book Bluefish?
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network