Christmas Trees

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 8 December 2015 8.49am
Hi

Can anyone recommend somewhere to get a christmas tree locally that can ideally deliver? Prices seem to have gone up a fair bit this year so any reasonably prices establishments would be appreciated.

Its a shame you cant rent a live tree and give it back each year.

Cheers
Tuesday 8 December 2015 9.02am
Dave the greengrocer at the Waterloo end of Lower Marsh, first stall on the market has a variety of trees. I don't know if he delivers but worth a try.
Tuesday 8 December 2015 9.33am
Terry's florist in Great Suffolk Street will deliver, depending on area. We've had a tree from him for the past few years and they've been fab. Prices have actually remained pretty static at between 35 and 40 for a six foot Blue Fir. Smells gorgeous and doesn't drop the minute to you get into the warm. Always a plus!
Wednesday 9 December 2015 12.16pm
Slightly outside SE1, but there is a florist outside Nisa on Satler Road (opp Rotherhithe tube) that deliver.

I've just purchased a 5ft tree for 35 with free delivery.

No connection, just a happy customer :)
Thursday 10 December 2015 10.26am
thanks
Thursday 10 December 2015 1.06pm
I have ordered from pinesandneedles.co.uk for a few years, but like yourself i found out that this year there seems to be a hike in prices.

Shopping around, came across http://www.creeksidechristmas.co.uk/ and I can't complain. Delivered to me, cheaper than the big boys and the tree looks brilliant!
Monday 21 December 2015 1.46pm
Pops wrote:
Slightly outside SE1, but there is a florist outside Nisa on Satler Road (opp Rotherhithe tube) that deliver.
I've just purchased a 5ft tree for 35 with free delivery.

No connection, just a happy customer :)

I just posted this another thread on here. the florist is Debbie western Flowers and delivers free to SE1 and SE16 http://www.debbiewesternflowers.co.uk/

Life's too short live it!!!

D x

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: