Late Night Bars in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 8 December 2015 1.50pm
Hello,

Our office party finishes at about 11.30 - 12 tonight and I have been tasked with finding somewhere to go afterwards for the inevitable 'one for the road'. I imagine there'll be about 20 of us.

There is usually no shortage of late night drinking establishments in London Bridge / Waterloo but on a Tuesday it seems to be a slightly tall order! At the moment we have Belushis, St Christopher's pub, and Blue Eyed Maid - i am hoping to avoid all three of these places.

Can anyone help with a few other suggestions?

thanks!

Lara x
Tuesday 8 December 2015 1.57pm
Bermondsey Arts Club on Tower Bridge Road (the old loos) is a cool little joint, open until 2am. 20 might be a bit too many, it's not huge. Great cocktails though.
Tuesday 8 December 2015 1.59pm
LiviaDrusilla wrote:
Bermondsey Arts Club on Tower Bridge Road (the old loos) is a cool little joint, open until 2am. 20 might be a bit too many, it's not huge. Great cocktails though.

Thank you! A great suggestion! maybe i'll suggest a breakaway group....
Tuesday 8 December 2015 2.03pm
The Old Vic has two options, both open till 1am on a Tuesday

http://www.oldvictheatre.com/your-visit/food-and-drink/
Tuesday 8 December 2015 2.05pm
Towards Waterloo, there's the Penny Bar under the Old Vic and Cubana.

I've not checked the Tuesday in Advent opening hours of either, but the Penny Bar is popular with theatre people for after work drinking so is usually open well after 11.
Wednesday 9 December 2015 9.50am
The Sports bar on Duke Street Hill is always open really late in the night and you can play pool (it's located next to the London bridge experience, the London Dungeon copycat).
Thursday 10 December 2015 10.44am
Cecil's?
Saturday 12 December 2015 5.09pm
Thanks everyone! We ended up in the Blue Eyed Maid which despite my reservations was completely brilliant, just the kind of place they were looking for! xxxx

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: