Hikari Sushi and Noodle Bar

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 23 December 2015 2.01pm
Has anyone ever been to Hikari Sushi and Noodle Bar opposite Lambeth North station (still in SE1).
It seems to have gained good reviews on Trip Advisor but the menu is so long that I am suspicious that by doing so many different types of Oriental foods the result may not be of a high standard or freshly cooked either.
Wednesday 23 December 2015 3.59pm
I've eaten there a couple of times - on the way out somwehere else for the evening. It was fine. The atmosphere is more cheap eats / canteen than smart restaurant. I enjoyed the meals and it was tasty but nothing to write home about.
Saturday 2 January 2016 10.25am
I love this place, the food is excellent and it has many regulars, including me. I can recommend the Tempora Prawns, special fried rice and their Singapore Laksa soup is amazing. It always reminds me of a curry our Amah used to make when we lived in Singapore in the 60's. If you're wanting wonderful food, try this place. I have taken friends and family who also loved it too and when coming to London to visit, insist we go there!! Try for yourself.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: