Missing female tabby cat - western end of Grange Walk

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 29 December 2015 12.50pm
One of my cats - Gwen - seems to have left home. She left through the cat-flap on Christmas Eve and hasn't yet returned. She's a little female tabby - largely black with a white patch under her chin. Chipped and neutered. No collar. She is a very independent animal - going roaming for a couple of days in the past - but hasn't been missing for this long before. If you see her, please do PM me. Pictures on animalsearchuk.co.uk ref: ALP241808.

Many thanks.
Tuesday 29 December 2015 2.20pm
Try the Vets Richard in grange rd., someone may mention it to them if they have seen her.
Tuesday 29 December 2015 2.54pm
Many thanks Jan - she's registered there so though hopefully they'd let me know
Tuesday 29 December 2015 7.22pm
Hope she's found soon, we found a small cat in green walk outside Mums, or rather it involved me lobbing bits of fish under a car, coaxed it out it had a collar that was tight, mentioned it to the butchers and happily the lady had mentioned her cat had been missing for three weeks! That's why collar was tight, it had escaped from our street, ran across great Dover street onto green walk...that cat was not called lucky for nothing! She and her daughters were over the moon to have Lucky back..
Wednesday 30 December 2015 8.07am
And after six days the wandering Gwen returns - bit skinny but fine :-) Wonder where she goes for all that time...
Wednesday 30 December 2015 3.06pm
Wonderful news about Gwen's return!
Wednesday 30 December 2015 6.01pm
Ah, thanks juanita, very kind :-)
Wednesday 30 December 2015 8.03pm
She knows where's she's better off! You must be so relieved..that's a nice piece of news...

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: