Piano Lessons

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
lj
Thursday 7 January 2016 2.59pm
I am interested in learning to play the piano (new year resolution!) and wondered whether anyone can recommend any piano teachers in the area?

Thank you.
Tuesday 12 January 2016 10.28am
Can recommend The Music Boutique on Lambeth Walk. A mix of teachers available weekdays and weekends and a really interesting venue. No connection other than my children have been having lessons there for a few years and really enjoy it. (They do teach adults as well.) Details here: themusicboutique.org/contact.html
ood
Tuesday 12 January 2016 11.14pm
Our 9 year old son has lessons with Sue Lynch, he loves her gentle approach. She lives locally.

Contact details from this thread: http://www.london-se1.co.uk/forum/read/1/187205.
lj
Wednesday 13 January 2016 10.12am
Thank you for your help.
lj
Monday 25 January 2016 11.41am
I had my first lesson at The Music Boutique yesterday and can thoroughly recommend!
lj
Tuesday 26 January 2016 5.16pm
Hello
If anyone knows of any second hand upright pianos for sale in the area, I would be interested to hear.
Thank you.
Tuesday 26 January 2016 5.28pm
I did ask in the other thread, but does anyone have Sue Lynch's contact details? I want to arrange lessons for my six (almost seven) year old daughter.
lj
Tuesday 26 January 2016 7.04pm
No sorry Gavin I do not, I did message Sue on this site but have not yet received a response. Thanks
Tuesday 26 January 2016 7.43pm
Thanks anyway, lj. Hopefully Sue will see this thread soon and respond. Glad your first lesson went well.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: