Shops in St Thomas Street arches

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Monday 11 January 2016 1.14pm
Hi there

Anyone know where you can find out what shops are going to open in the arches along St Thomas's Street as part of the London Bridge Station revamp?

Monday 11 January 2016 2.36pm
Yes I would be really interested in finding this out also! Are there any rumours?
Monday 11 January 2016 4.54pm
Yes I'd love to know too. So far very underwhelmed by the new and about to open shops along Shard Arcade.

Really need some original retail offerings in the area.
Tuesday 12 January 2016 10.55am
The Shard Arcade is struggling to find tenants but not totally surprising as their response to prospective tenants at the beginning was that they were only interested in high end luxury brands.
Tuesday 12 January 2016 12.23pm
Shoe shops....especially at London Bridge, how many girls need new shoes for office parties! Years ago you had Mansfield on the corner near where post office is now, and further along another small shoe shop opposite Union street, and almost forgot Bacons shoe shop near Windmill cafe opposite the borough tube! In short you didn't have to travel too far for all your needs at The Borough!

No more trendy coffee shops there please, how about a soup and stew shop in the cold weather and ice cream shops in summer!
Wednesday 20 January 2016 10.23pm

Came across this somewhat outdated consultation paper from team London Bridge about possible tenants under the arches. Quite interesting read in terms of what sectors they were looking to attract, but not sure how closely reality will resemble this vision.
Wednesday 13 July 2016 11.43am
Hi all

Just thought I'd reanimate this thread in case someone had any new information.

Wednesday 13 July 2016 7.37pm
Yes I would also love some info on this?
Thursday 14 July 2016 10.28am
Thanks for this. These are the shops in the mini Shard arcade but I'm trying to find out about what will be in the arches running from the base of the Shard to the beginning of Bermondsey Street.

Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: