Dog muck!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Monday 18 January 2016 9.28am
Has anyone noticed the recent spate of dog muck on Marshalsea Rd, Gt Guildford St and top of Union St. The dog mess is truly disgusting.
I am no expert but it looks like it may be the same dog that is the culprit or should that be dog owner.
Each disgusting mound has been unfortunately trodden in by some poor soul.
Monday 18 January 2016 3.43pm
Noticed it last night.

Must be a big dog. A very big dog.

...if you press it, they will come.
Tuesday 19 January 2016 2.24pm
Yes there was a disgusting mess outside the London Fire Brigade HQ on Union Street near the Boris Bike stand on Monday morning. I wonder if the owner is a homeless person letting his dog run free and poop everywhere! Perhaps the CCTV camera outside the Fire Brigade HQ could hold the evidence!
Wednesday 20 January 2016 9.26am
It's disgusting and getting worse every week. It's really really bad. I can't understand how an individual can let their dog do this, it's constant.

I did see a large orange coloured dog wandering alone down Ayres street and Redcross way. This was very early one morning last week, maybe the owner just lets it out to do its business freely.
Wednesday 20 January 2016 10.45am
se1antique wrote:
Yes there was a disgusting mess outside the London Fire Brigade HQ on Union Street near the Boris Bike stand on Monday morning. I wonder if the owner is a homeless person letting his dog run free and poop everywhere! Perhaps the CCTV camera outside the Fire Brigade HQ could hold the evidence!

I wonder why this should be a thought? In my experience, homeless people look after their dogs better than some supposedly responsible dog owners. Those who have a dog as their only company keep them close and would not want to lose them.
Wednesday 20 January 2016 1.26pm
There was another dollop this morning near the post box on the corner of Marshalsea and SBR.
There is about 4 pieces there now and another near St Mungos.
Two school girls shrieked this morning as one nearly stepped in.
Wednesday 20 January 2016 1.39pm
Shad Thames has a problem with this too. I caught someone trying to leave a little parcel and made him go back and pick it up, he wasn't too happy!
Friday 22 January 2016 4.19pm
I was going to suggest something like this campaign in King's Cross using flags with the council logo.

But then I saw this which takes it to the next level:

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Friday 22 January 2016 7.06pm
It's not just SE1, it's increasing everywhere at the moment! Do more people have dogs these days or are people just becoming lazy gits?
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: