Found Black Cat

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 27 January 2016 1.47pm
Hi there,

A black cat arrived where I work on Southwark Street at about 10pm last night (26th Jan 2016).

He has big, green eyes, and a few white hairs on his chest. He looks fairly healthy albeit a little bit thin. But his coat is shiny and he's a lovely looking animal.

He was extremely friendly, and curious. He rolled over and wanted his tummy scratched. He stretched out on the floor and was relaxed with everyone who approached him.

He has no collar, and I have taken him to the vets and he also has no microchip. They were also unsure of his age but thought he might be young. They think he has been neutered.

He is at my home, fed, and safe.

Please reply to this thread if you think you may know who he belongs to.

Thank you.
Wednesday 27 January 2016 2.21pm
Aw, aren't you lovely! :)
I just saw this on Twitter and came on here on the off chance someone would have a post "lost my cat*
Bless you for taking in kitty.
Thursday 28 January 2016 10.23am
Really well done for taking him in - he's very lucky there are good people like you. Though it does rather sound like you've acquired a cat!
Friday 29 January 2016 10.52am
The owner saw my post on Gumtree and has been round to collect "Siam". Although I was really sad to see him go, I'm pleased he's been reunited with his family, who've said I can visit any time.

Thanks very much for the messages of encouragement.

x
Friday 29 January 2016 2.36pm
Nice story - thanks for the update - and maybe he'll come a-visiting you again :-)

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: