Lost (?) or abandoned (??) cat, Henley Drive SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 11 February 2016 2.15pm
For the past few days, a healthy-looking but very timid tabby cat has been doing regular circuits of the flats and houses at the far end of Henley Drive (not the end of the street where it meets Grange Road), miaowing really loudly and incessantly, day and night. If you know the different types of miaows that cats make, you'll know what I mean when I say it sounds like a distress/urgency miaow. Unfortunately, I can't get near it to check it's physically ok (or to take it to the vet to see if it's chipped).

If you know anyone in the Henley Drive neighbourhood who's missing their cat, could you please let them know that it may be hiding in our gardens.

Many thanks, McQ
Monday 15 February 2016 8.48pm
I hope that you're able to catch the poor little mite to give it shelter. Very cold out this week.
Wednesday 17 February 2016 1.29pm
Maybe someone from one of the cat rehoming places could catch him and see if he has any ID and a home, or find a home for him if he hasn't - they helped out when a neighbour of mine couldn't catch a very timid stray I have since adopted. It was someone from the Celia Hammond organisation who helped catch my cat - not sure if they have a place in SE1 but there must be similar - or ask the nearest vet. It'd be great if you could help him/her find shelter - there has been some really shocking and dreadful news re cats being mutilated around London.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: