Oh you lucky people

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 18 February 2016 1.49pm
all being in SE1 - oh how I wish I was back there working - well at least I will be there tomorrow afternoon in the Bankside Ballroom in Great Suffolk Street attending a seminar - oh lovely as after it ends - I can walk down either Blackfriars Rd or around the back doubles and see some of the old places on the way to the Elephant tube - oh heaven

Now if i could - I would move to SE1 yet cannot afford the silly prices that you need for buying or renting - wish I had broight someone there years ago now - oh well, cant have everything
Thursday 18 February 2016 2.04pm
I wouldn't recommend walking down Blackfriars Road unless you really have to - it's hell on earth at the moment and you'll take your life in your hands if you need to cross from one side to the other any point. From what I've been reading on this site E&C is best avoided as well!
Thursday 18 February 2016 2.06pm
Thanks Suziq - its been 6 months since ive been in the Wharf - oh sob sob - round the back way then
Friday 19 February 2016 8.56am
The stretch of Blackfriars Road from Southwark Station to St George's Circus is quite pleasant now the cycle superhighway building works are over.

SuziQ's right about the hazards of crossing it, though.
Wednesday 24 February 2016 6.50pm
There are some very nice places to walk by the thames actually. I just hope they dont ruin it all with all these works that are going on. They say it if aint broke dont fix it, yet things that need mending never get fixed.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: