So long, farewell

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Sunday 28 February 2016 9.28pm
After a few years of posting on here the time has come to stop.

Thank you for the positive comments and suggestions I have received whilst being a poster, but recently I feel a lot of what I have posted has been either misinterpreted or been met with negativity and hostility.

aka sookysoo
Sunday 28 February 2016 10.10pm
I hope it's not related to me misunderstanding your post, that was a genuine misreading of your comment :-( Luckily everyone else understood!
Monday 29 February 2016 7.46am
Spookysoo, I have been posting on this Forum for many years, I've put my foot in many times in discussions, said the wrong thing many times, hijacked people's post too many times to mention. In short it's like being in a large family where everyone gets on someone's nerves sometimes. Me being the main offender probably !

It would be so flipping boring if we all had the same opinions and outlook on life, stay on here!
Jantoo. :-)
Monday 29 February 2016 1.17pm
I hope its not my post that has upset you - why not stay, and let us all know your views like Jan said, boring old world if we all had the same ideas/views
Thursday 3 March 2016 1.19pm
Sooky soo. Sorry to hear. Stay and don't let them grind you down
Friday 4 March 2016 7.44am
Sookysoo- I post here far less than I used to because of the snipers - but don't go because of their nastiness.
Friday 4 March 2016 8.15am
I totally understand; there's enough annoyances in the world without getting it from social media. I've felt the same occasionally but realised it was the same few people who annoyed me, so I stopped commenting on threads where it was clear they were just being provocative (and showing off). I also ignore some new posts which I suspect, by the title, that I will get annoyed. I like the site too much to allow one or two people to spoil it for me.
Friday 4 March 2016 8.24am
Zoe wrote:
I hope it's not related to me misunderstanding your post, that was a genuine misreading of your comment :-( Luckily everyone else understood!
. What was the subject. For goodness sake..
Saturday 5 March 2016 10.01pm
No one in particular has upset me, it's just that life is too short and I am too busy to deal with sniping and individuals being deliberately provocative.

I will be interested to see if others who share my opinions about the craziness of trying to cross the blooming road in my area are met with the same opinions by the cycling brigade.
Sunday 6 March 2016 8.16am
after paying a visit to SE1 on Monday last week, I can see what you mean, was awful getting across from Southwark - was lovely walking round near the Hoppole [ well thats what i still call it ] and then past The White Hart - getting across southwark st to the BFBuilding was a doodle - lol
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

This thread has been closed

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: