Hairdresser recomendation

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Saturday 12 March 2016 5.23pm
Hi SE1 ERS
You are the experts so-
Has anyone got a recommendation for a ladies hairdresser- SBR/ Borough High Street/London Bridge/Southwark tube to Waterloo area. I LOVE Malishi but can never get an appointment. And getting bored of that.
40 max cut/blow
Thank-you
Sunday 13 March 2016 10.39am
Go and see John at the OXO Tower, Riverside Hair I think it is called.
Sunday 13 March 2016 11.37am
The new one on Tower Bridge Road (German Sercovick) is fab. I had a hair cut yesterday 25.
No connection, just a happy customer
Sunday 13 March 2016 11.43am
Thank-you - very kind
Zoe
Sunday 13 March 2016 3.26pm
I have been using Jhair on Blackfriars Road, which is pretty cheap. I think it's 18 for a haircut for medium length hair.
Monday 14 March 2016 11.23am
I use Hair Candy near Bermondsey tube
Monday 14 March 2016 1.46pm
Another recommendation for German, quite an entertaining experience as he speaks very little English, so everything gets translated through his colleague! A good cut for 25 but there is the danger that he will get too popular and appointments will become impossible to book as with Malishi.
Monday 14 March 2016 3.17pm
Pops wrote:
The new one on Tower Bridge Road (German Sercovick) is fab. I had a hair cut yesterday 25.
No connection, just a happy customer

Another happy customer of German's here - and because he speaks little English (his colleague translates !) you don't have to do all the hairdresser chat & can just read or relax
Zoe
Monday 14 March 2016 5.08pm
I am really pleased to read these posts. The hairdresser at Jhair is from Spain and I love that I don't have to talk to her when she's cutting my hair. I was worried that I was being anti-social, feel so much better that it's not just me!
Monday 14 March 2016 5.22pm
Cecile at Tabard Barbers is great and reasonable prices. She does fantastic cuts and is superb at colour. The ladies salon is in a separate room at the back of the barber shop - so don't be worried
Top of Tabard Street - 2 minutes from Borough Tube station 020 7403 6810

I am a regular customer.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network