Disappearance of Metropolitan Police officer

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 1 of 5
Thursday 7 April 2016 9.32pm

Related news & features

Thursday 7 April 2016 9.37pm
BBC news.body found in Peabody flats Southwark street. His poor family.
Thursday 7 April 2016 9.50pm
The Peabody Estate. I know it and so many people there so well.
Thursday 7 April 2016 10.24pm
Shocking. RIP Gordon :-(
Friday 8 April 2016 7.12am
Apparently was Block E...
Saturday 9 April 2016 10.18pm
Near Brsmahs tea shop. Regulars used come in from there. Have sent condolences local police. Poor chap RIP
Sunday 10 April 2016 2.34am
Paramount wrote:
Near Brsmahs tea shop. Regulars used come in from there. Have sent condolences local police. Poor chap RIP

Bramah's Tea Shop wasn't anywhere near the Peabody estate to make that kind of connection. Who are these "regulars" you refer to? Bit puzzled by this comment, to be honest.
Sunday 10 April 2016 11.09am
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:
Paramount wrote:

Bramah's Tea Shop wasn't anywhere near the Peabody estate to make that kind of connection. Who are these "regulars" you refer to? Bit puzzled by this comment, to be honest.
the Tea Shop is a few mins from the estate. I think Paramount meant that Peabody estate locals use the tea shop.
Sunday 10 April 2016 3.21pm
Littledorrit1 wrote:
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:
Paramount wrote:

the Tea Shop is a few mins from the estate. I think Paramount meant that Peabody estate locals use the tea shop.
But didn't it close a few years ago? Anyway, I found the comment a bit strange. I think I know the guy they arrested btw, if it's him, he had a very "distinctive" dress sense. Very strange story the more it develops.
Sunday 10 April 2016 3.39pm
This matter is now "sub judice", a suspect having been charged. Caution should be exercised in discussing and expressing opinion.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 1 of 5

This thread has been closed

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: