email for housing benefit.

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 11 April 2016 10.37am
Morning everyone, Tis I le Jan! can anyone help with an email adress for hb. benefits? They have made a minor mistake with the amount of state pension I receive. I thought they had a One stop shop in The Blue, but was told they are no longer there. There is one apparently at Peckham but I find that a bit far today to get to, so thought I could scan the docs. and forward them. Is there one in Walworth Rd. at all?
Monday 11 April 2016 11.49am
Jan the one in the Blue is still there for a few more days-my Dad was there on Friday and they are closing but have not gone but there are no facilities for payemtn etc just advice-give them a ring and check when shutting

Terrible really as assumption everyone can travel to Peckham or has access to a computer-or as in my Dad's case family who can access for him
Monday 11 April 2016 4.23pm
Thanks you for that Dee I will go first thing in the morning.:-)
Monday 11 April 2016 5.20pm
I think you may need an appointment Jan but can always see if they will see you
Monday 11 April 2016 5.23pm
I'd only want to get them to take a copy of pension etc. I could be sneaky and do me drunken ole gel bit...easily acheived I just wont take me pills! :-) they'll want me out the shop toot sweet!
Zoe
Tuesday 12 April 2016 5.57am
I am pretty sure they are doing some days in the library at the blue: http://www.southwark.gov.uk/servicepoints
Tuesday 12 April 2016 10.23am
try lewisham - they dont even bother to reply to emails even though im in charge of all my mums finances
Tuesday 12 April 2016 2.19pm
i went to The BLUE today and arriving thought no wonder their closing hardly anyone was there. in the fifteen minutes I was there loads of people came in. It's a well used ONE STOP SHOP, hope it stays there in the future as there were quite a few elderly people there . The Staff dealt with me despite having no appointment.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: