effing eejuts

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 12 April 2016 1.11pm
the gully suckers who after cleaning the streets, empty all the filthy water into the kerb.Even poking a broom handle into the outlet so the water came out quicker. why they did not empty it over a drain is beyond me. it was a small white vehicle and the back half of it tipped up and backwards. and had rotor brushes on front. next time will take a photo.
Tuesday 12 April 2016 9.11pm
Jan the old one wrote:
the gully suckers who after cleaning the streets, empty all the filthy water into the kerb.Even poking a broom handle into the outlet so the water came out quicker. why they did not empty it over a drain is beyond me. it was a small white vehicle and the back half of it tipped up and backwards. and had rotor brushes on front. next time will take a photo.

Trust me, I thought gully suckers was rhyming slang!
I'll get me coat.
Wednesday 13 April 2016 6.58am
Lol Tom ....you remember the big vehicles that used to clear out the drains with the great big hoses, it was a mini one with a tip back container instead of the large tanker looking thing. As I said Tom it's weren't coming out quick enough so they poked broom handle in to clear blockage then jumped back pretty smartish! Come to think of that bit it did look funny. It may possible have been a combo road sweeper thingy and gully sucker! You naughty boy!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: