Tesco Long Lane

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 17 April 2016 9.19pm
I hardly ever use Tesco Long Lane - but is it me- OR does it always have the atmosphere of the most ferrell / manic / aggressive episode of Dale Winton's Supermarket Sweep?
Monday 18 April 2016 12.08pm
It is the worst Tesco ever. #thatisall

Life's too short live it!!!

D x
Monday 18 April 2016 3.48pm
It's a bleak place. I go out of my way to avoid it.
Monday 18 April 2016 9.15pm
True story....
Sunday 24 April 2016 10.06pm
I haven't been in for 7 years or so since I lived nearby but one thing I'll always remember is there was often a vile smell in there like something was rotting under a freezer or something and it was constantly there.
Thursday 28 April 2016 12.40am
The last time I went in there, I was just on my way home from the hospital after having a wisdom tooth out under anaesthetic.

I was dragged in there against my will as my other half needed to pick up a few things.

As I was still under the influence of the medication, I was a bit (shall we say) wobbly, and I was followed and watched very closely by the security guard, to the point where I actually said something to him.

That was a few years ago now and I haven't been in there since
Thursday 28 April 2016 9.48am
I have not been in there since I saw one of the staff sneeze all over the fruit and veg section,
only so glad I saw this happen, I made a loud comment to another shopper before walking out,
the worker just ignored me.
Thursday 28 April 2016 10.51am
Be careful of their 'Offers'. On the shelf the item may say 'on offer 1' for example - but when you pay they charge you full price. Has happened to me twice in the last couple of months.

First time, they claimed that the offer had finished, but they had 'forgotten' to remove the offer price sign on the shelf.

Second time, the till hadn't been programmed properly, they said.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: